It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be "repeat infringers". If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on our web site (www.digitaldirecttv.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing digitaldirecttv.com Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c) (3) to confirm these requirements):,
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the digitaldirecttv.com web site is covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit digitaldirecttv.com to locate the material. Providing a broadcaster feed and the time on such feed at which you believe there has been an infringement is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit digitaldirecttv.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Please note that digitaldirecttv.com may, at our discretion, send a copy of such notices to a third-party for publication. As such, your letter (with personal information removed) may be forwarded to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication. Counter-Notification
If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g) (3) to confirm these requirements):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or miss identification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which digitaldirecttv.com may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c) (1) (C) or an agent of such person.
Digitaldirecttv.com Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: by filling this contact form. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.